Please read more about them here.
Please pay attention to any and all added text - as well as drawn guides. For further help please open a ticket on discord or message us on toyhouse, thank you.
* Any and all missing traits such as but not limited to mutations or precursor traits will not be listed here but on another page at a later date.
*Ears can range in style slightly as well as size. Larger or smaller sizes would not change rarity.
*Antlers/branches are fine for any type above, and are not their own rarity.
* Unicorn horns take the place of a soul gem, and any Kayrid with a single horn is seen to have better skills in magic than most others.
*Paw's can have any style/length of claws. Both foot style have paws pads.
* Soul Gems ( Including 'eye gem' ) must always be located on the forehead.
* In the case of twins soul gems will be located both on the forehead and chest. If the twins have a seeing eye gem - a 'normal' gem will be located on their chest. The same goes for those with unicorn horns.
* Being born with an eye gem causes blindness, but a hightened ability for magic, even greater than what is seen with those with a unicorn horn. Though called an 'eye gem' the eye is real and moves independently of the owner.
NON RARITY TRAITS
- Shaved fur patterns. Any and all patterns are fine, in lore more unique and complex patterns are associated with people of higher standing.
- Fluff around necks. This fur is normal and can be trimmed, grown out or shaved off.
- Claws/Sharp teeth/Shark teeth or small tusks etc. (Note: Large tusks/or overly large teeth would be leaning towards mutation or a Kla hybrid. )
- Silk tail styles, aka braiding, putting in a little bob or other designs. All fine and in lore this is common for all Kayrid to decorate their tail to show off much like their fur patterns.